Thursday 20 December 2012

Testing new gear

I am in need of new shorts for the long run. I prefer to run in compression pants and have seen a new set of Salamon twin skin shorts that I liked - http://www.salomonrunning.com/au/product/exo-s-lab-twinskin-short-m.html. I went to footpoint clinic in Mosman to buy them. This shop is is linked to the Ultra168 site - http://ultra168.com/ You can also get the latest Salamon gear at reasonable prices.
However there is some stitching on the inside that chafed me terribly, so badly in fact that I bled through the pants - so this was a bad purchase indeed.
All the other Salamon gear has been fantastic. The salamon S-Lab shoes & the Sense 5L pack are all great and fit beautifully. I will keep buying Salamon gear even though my experience has been poor with the pants.
So, I am on the prowl for a new set of Salamon pants. I am going to the US in January so will search for a new set of pants over there....

Anyway, off to the trails....

No comments:

Post a Comment